Request a call back?

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone (required)

Whats it regarding?

Court of Protection

If you are caring for someone who has lost capacity then you will need to make an application to the Court of Protection to be appointed as that person’s Deputy. Our Court of Protection experts provide legal advice and practical help to families, professionals, local authorities and charities working with and caring for those suffering from mental incapacity.  We offer a highly personalised and responsive service. The key areas our wills and probate solicitors can help with are:

  • Wills and estate planning
  • Probate and administration
  • Trusts
  • Lasting Powers of attorney
  • Property
  • Court of Protection
  • Advice to elderly clients
  • Lifetime discretionary trusts
  • Inheritance disputes
  • Litigation for administration of estates

For a free chat with our team please call 0151 480 5777. Areas we cover include Huyton, Liverpool, Merseyside, North West, North Wales, Cheshire, Lancashire