Knowsley solicitor: We were established in 1986 as Keith Levin & Co, initially in Huyton village. Our reputation for solid and reliable professional advice soon grew, as did the need for bigger premises. We therefore moved to our current site over 20 years ago and have remained situated on the corner of Archway Road and Rupert Road.
For over 30 years now we have continued to build our reputation and to provide legal services of the highest professional standard.
At Levins Solicitors we understand your needs. We have a commitment to the people and businesses of Knowsley. We have a proven track record and, while many of our competitors have come and gone, we have stayed and have remained focused, hardworking and loyal to our clients. Little wonder, then, that we also attract clients and business from much further afield.
The firm is headed by Robin Flett, Senior Partner. There are three other partners, Dave Woods, Head of Crime and Higher Courts Advocate, Jon Heath, Head of Civil Litigation and Employment and Tracy Morgan, Managing Partner. Levins Solicitors is the biggest provider of legal services in Knowsley, a position that we have held for many years and one that we are proud to maintain.
A message from our Senior Partner
As a Knowsley solicitor, we have been helping local people for over 30 years and we can help you.
We provide a wide range of legal services.
- If you have had an accident that is not your fault, whether at work or while driving, we can help you.
- If somebody owes you money or if you have a dispute over a contract we can help you.
- If you are buying your first house we can help you; if you are trading up and buying your next house we can help you; if you are purchasing investment property we can help you.
- If you want a lease to be prepared or are offered a lease that you want checking we can help you.
- If you are an employee or an employer with an employment problem, whether it is unfair dismissal or redundancy or a settlement agreement, we can help you.
- If you are experiencing relationship difficulties, whether married, in a civil partnership or living together, we can help you.
- If social workers or the local authority have any concerns about your children or want to take them from you we can help you.
- If you need a will we can help you. At those a very sad times when you have suffered a bereavement and need kindness consideration and assistance in sorting out your loved ones’ affairs we can help you.
- If you are in court or in the police station you almost inevitably need us because we can help you.
We offer a variety of funding options including legal aid, private funding and “no win, no fee” agreements. Our experienced and dedicated lawyers are here to help you with all your legal needs.
Finally, there are some problems that might not need the full weight of the law. People increasingly think of mediation to help settle disputes and while you might be surprised that we can help in this regard, you’ve guessed it… we can help you with mediation.
By all means go into the big city, fight for your car park space, curse at the cost, worry about overstaying and getting a ticket, worry about being late home. Alternatively you could place your trust in the big provider on your doorstep as your friends and neighbours have been doing for over 30 years.